Friday, May 6, 2011

the introductory shit.

hey, you. for the sake of having a name to associate with me, you can call me danish. that's not my real name, but we'll get to that in a minute. my brother started calling me danish when we were young, and since he keeps his shit real, i figure it's as good a pen name as any.

i have another blog, with less real shit, but sometimes it's just cathartic to let it out, you know? it doesn't always have to be bad shit, although sometimes it is, but there are things i want to share than i'm just not sure some of the readers of my other blog would appreciate or understand. for example, "yo mama so greasy she sweats crisco." obviously i'm not talking about YO mama, just a mama in general. or, why do i have to pay taxes so welfare mamas can have babies for free? see how this works?

i've got some real shit to talk about, but for now, my stomach is growling like a werewolf during a full moon, and you can't fight that shit.

2 comments:

Cal said...

How much does this shit weigh?

beca said...

I'm excited for this shit!
About to get real real.