Wednesday, June 22, 2011

are you kidding me with this shit?!

fucking hell. i'm still completely amazed at people sometimes, and i'm not talking good amazed, i'm talking amazed as in it makes me want to smack myself in the face just to be sure this shit's real. i'm not sure if it's the anonymity of the internet or just a complete lack of sense, but sometimes shit makes my head spin. because i'm a secret shit-talking blogger, i can't give the exact details of this story, but let's say i make polished turd dolls with curly synthetic hair. this is how it went:

the dumbass: "i love your polished turd dolls SO MUCH :)~ where do you get your supplies to make them???!!!"

me: *silence*

after a few hours of no response, seeing as how i, as a handmade turd doll maker, would be foolish to share my secrets, she contacts me through another social media.

the dumbass: "i don't know if you saw my question the first time, but i want to know where you get your turds and your curly synthetic hair! how to you polish them? do you do it yourself? i'm bored and i want to start making polished turd dolls, too. please tell me where you buy your supplies so i can get some, too!!!!!"

me: "i appreciate your interest in my curly-haired polished turd dolls, but since my income is directly earned from sales of my turds, i don't share my techniques or list of suppliers. i'm sure you can understand."

the dumbass: *mean face* *probably calling me a turd eating bitch*

seriously, WHAT THE FUCK?! why for the love of french fries would you go to someone who earns a living from their craft, be it polished turn dolls or organic flavored condoms, and ask to know all of their secrets because you've decided you want to copy them? i seriously can't believe this shit. not that i haven't been asked before, but i have been tracked down to different locations and asked multiple times by the same person. here's your information, dumbass: fuck off!

2 comments:

amyschmamey said...

It is super annoying when someone wants to make what you make. I have several friends who crochet, and would never dream of asking them for their patterns to make and sell on my own. It's just classless. Sorry you deal with that. It really bites.

RIPplePuddle said...

Wow.
Just.
Wow...
seriously can't understand the audacity that took.